Call for Abstract
27th World Congress on Nursing and Healthcare, will be organized around the theme “Exploring the Recent Advancements in the field of Nursing and Healthcare”
nursing summit 2021 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in nursing summit 2021
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Nurse Education comprises of the theoretical and practical training which are given to nurses in order to set them up for their obligations as nursing care experts. This instruction is given to nursing understudies by experienced nurses and other medical professionals who have qualified or experienced for educational tasks
- Track 1-1Monitoring patients
- Track 1-2Development of Nursing profession
- Track 1-3Examine patients
- Track 1-4Delivering Best services to Patients
- Track 1-5Helping to train the future nurses
Oncology nursing practice in a variety of settings including acute care hospitals, ambulatory care clinics, private oncologists' workplaces, radiation therapy facilities, home medicinal services organizations, and network offices. They practice in relationship with various oncologic controls, including surgical oncology, radiation oncology, gynecologic oncology, pediatric oncology, and medicinal oncology. Most of ONS individuals are engaged with direct patient consideration and practice at the generalist level, with 43% working in a clinic/multihospital framework, 24% in the outpatient/ambulatory care setting, 11% in doctor workplaces, and 3% in hospice or home care
- Track 2-1Radiation treatment
- Track 2-2Monitoring cancer patients
- Track 2-3Diagnosis and treatment of cancer
Nursing is a healthcare profession that focuses on the care of individuals and their families to help them recover from illness and maintain optimal health and quality of life. Nurses are distinct from other healthcare providers as they have a wide scope of practice and approach to medical care.
- Track 3-1Maintain Optimal Health
- Track 3-2scope of life
- Track 3-3scope of practice and approach to medical care
- Track 3-4observe and monitor the patient
- Track 3-5Treatment Decision making
Pulmonary nursing is a specialty concentrated on the treatment of patients with lung disorders or respiratory diseases such as bronchitis, pneumonia, asthma, emphysema, tuberculosis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and respiratory cancer. Aspiratory patients regularly require visit hemodynamic observing, oxygen treatment, and mechanical ventilation for respiratory misery or pneumonic disappointment. Like other nursing specialties, a profession in pulmonary nursing requires an understanding of respiratory system anatomy and physiology, Pulmonary nurses care for medical and surgical patients, spanning many other specialties including Neurology, Pediatrics, Neonatal, trauma/burn, critical care and emergency to name a few. our Pocket Cards are quick references to assist you with arterial blood gas (ABG) analysis, caring for patients requiring mechanical ventilation, and patients with pneumonia
- Track 4-1Treatment of patient with Lungs disease
- Track 4-2Respiratory conditions such as Asthma, pneumonia, Bronchitis
- Track 4-3Chronic obstructive Pulmonary disease
- Track 4-4Emphysema, Tuberculosis and lung cancer.
Cardiac Care Nurses treat patients suffering from heart diseases and conditions and treat heart disease, heart attacks, and other cardiovascular health issues. Cardiac nurses play a pivotal role in the prevention, diagnosis. Cardiac nurses are critical in the fight against heart disease and are needed not merely to care for patients, but also to promote healthy lifestyle choices
- Track 5-1suffer from various conditions of the cardiovascular system.
- Track 5-2 cardiomyopathy, coronary artery disease, congestive heart failure, myocardial infarction and cardiac dysrhythmia
Nurses who specialize in pediatrics commit their insight and abilities to think about youngsters from the earliest stages through the late high schooler years and their families. These specific nurses generally complete propelled preparing in pediatrics and team up closely with doctors and other social insurance suppliers who offer their dedication to children's health. Like other nurses, pediatric nurses can perform physical examinations, measure imperative insights, take blood and urine tests and request symptomatic tests. Nurses with cutting edge preparing can decipher test results to shape analyze and create treatment plans
- Track 6-1Neonatal Nursing
- Track 6-2Pediatric nurse practitioners
- Track 6-3Pediatric emergency nursing
- Track 6-4Patient education
- Track 6-5Patient advocacy
Obstetrics is a branch of medicine that deals with the women during pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. Gynecology is the field which treat conditions that affect the female reproductive organs. The main structures of the reproductive organ are the vagina, the uterus, the ovaries and the fallopian tubes. The Obstetrician-Gynecologists (OB/GYN), physicians possess special knowledge, skills and professional capability in the medical and surgical care of female reproductive system and disorders related to it. OB/GYN may also be subspecialized in the areas of gynaecology oncology, maternal fetal medicine and urogynecology
- Track 7-1Obstetrical nurses help provide prenatal care and testing
- Track 7-2care of patients experiencing pregnancy complications
- Track 7-3care of patients following delivery
There is increasing recognition of the need to develop urgent care outside traditional hospital settings. Ambulatory Care allows our urgent care system to be more tailored to patient needs and preferences, enhancing the experience and preserving hospital beds for those with the most serious and complex problems. However, there is still much to do, and many more patients who could receive care in more convenient and effective ways, closer to home. Hospital admission should be reserved for the most severely ill and injured patients, who need the concentrations of expertise and high dependency care that hospitals can provide. For the majority, ambulatory emergency care should become routine, however, this can only be knowledge and skills
- Track 8-1The Ambulatory Emergency Care (AEC) Unit provides further same day assessment, diagnosis, care and treatment to patients in one central location
- Track 8-2Outpatient services range from diagnostics to treatment
- Track 8-3primary care or specialty care services
There are many reasons why people are living longer. Advances in medications to treat diseases, immunizations to prevent disease, and new diagnostic techniques to assist in the early detection and treatment of disease are among the major reasons for the increase in longevity. The development of new medications occurs daily and aids in the treatment of illnesses that once resulted in disability and death, such as heart disease and cancer. Moreover, the ability to prevent diseases such as measles, mumps, rubella, chicken pox, and polio plays a great role in allowing children and young adults to enter older adulthood. In addition, improved economic conditions and nutrition, as well as a stronger emphasis on health promotion, have undoubtedly resulted in decreases in both illness and death among the population. Many theorists have questioned the key ingredients to living a long life
- Track 9-1Gerontological nurses work in collaboration with older adults, their families, and communities to support healthy aging, maximum functioning, and quality of life
- Track 9-2Gerontological nursing is important to meet the health needs of an aging population.
- Track 9-3Gerontology nursing is a unique field in nursing which requires nurses to focus their care on older population
Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing is a stream inside nursing. Mental psychological wellness enlisted nurses work with people, families, gatherings, and networks, surveying their emotional wellness needs. The PMH nurse builds up a nursing analysis and plan of consideration, executes the nursing procedure, and assesses it for viability. Psychiatric Mental Health Advanced Practice Registered Nurses (PMH-APRNs) offer essential consideration administrations to the mental-emotional wellness public. PMH-APRNs evaluate, analyze, and treat people and families with the mental issue or the potential for such issue utilizing their full extent of restorative aptitudes, including the medicine of drug and organization of psychotherapy
- Track 10-1Psychiatric mental health registered nurses work with individuals, families, groups, and communities, assessing their mental health needs
Public health Nursing is compressive in scope. It relates to or encompasses all community and individual activities directed towards reducing factors that contribute to the burden of disease and foster those that relate directly to improved health. Its programs range from Immunization, health promotion, and childcare to food labelling and food fortification to the assurance of well-managed, accessible health care service. The planning, management, and monitoring functions of a Nursing health system are indispensable in a world of limited resources and high expectations No less important are clear designations of responsibilities of the individual for his/her own health, and of the provider of care for human, high-quality professional care
- Track 11-1 promoting and protecting the health of populations using knowledge from nursing, social, and public health sciences
- Track 11-2public health nurses focuses on the prevention of illness, injury or disability, the promotion of health, and maintenance of the health of populations
- Track 11-3Professional responsibility.
In every part of the world today, more men are enrolling themselves in the field of nursing and there is a major push to delete the stereotype that nurses are women. In fact, men are finding roles in all fields of nursing. Nursing is a not a gender, it is a profession. The act and art of caring is something not only women understand, but men feel as well. With the extreme shortage of nurses all over the world, more men are encouraged to join the profession. Men nurses can build up a strong relationship among his clients or patients and as well as perform the task which requires physical power more efficiently
- Track 12-1Nursing is a great career choice for males due to the high demand for nurses, career stability and growth opportunities
- Track 12-2Male nurses are bringing balance to the profession, which benefits patients as a whole
- Track 12-3Having male nurses ensures that male patients are well cared and represented
Nursing is dominated by women- ninety percent of registered nurses are female, according to the 2011 Men in Nursing Occupations study by the US Census Bureau. Women’s Health is therefore doubly important for nurses as they care for their own health and that of their patients.
- Track 13-1The role of the WHNP is to assess, diagnose and treat the health care needs of women throughout their lifespan
- Track 13-2The NP in this role delivers primary health care to women from adolescence through childbearing to advanced age
- Track 13-3The NP in this role delivers primary health care to women from adolescence through childbearing to advanced age
Surgical Nursing could be a strength space inside which care is taken on the patients experienced with medical procedures. Careful attendants may see in various sorts of medical procedure like General medical procedure, vascular medical procedure, careful restorative claim to fame, medicinal science medical procedure, and Urological surgery. It is a nursing forte region worried about the consideration of grown-ups in a wide scope of settings. The Academy of Medical-Surgical Nurses (AMSN) is a strength nursing association to eager sustaining therapeutic careful attendants as they advance their vocations. Careful medical attendants are the authorized medical attendants who are prepared in preoperative consideration for example minding of patients previously, during, and after medical procedure. There are various types of careful attendant, and careful nursing as a calling can be extremely goal-oriented
- Track 14-1 Surgical nurse practitioners are registered nurses who work within an operating theater alongside a larger medical team
- Track 14-2Surgical nurses perform a variety of duties before, during, and after a surgery in support of the surgical staff as well as the patient
Tele nursing is the effective use of technology to deliver nursing care and carry out nursing practice. Although the use of technology changes the delivery medium of nursing care and may necessitate competencies related to its use to deliver nursing care, the nursing process and scope of practice does not differ with telenursing. Nurses engaged in telenursing and e-medicine practice assess, plan, and evaluate the outcomes of nursing care, but they do it all with the help of interactive technologies such as the internet, computers, telephones, digital assessment tools, and telemonitoring equipment
- Track 15-1There are three main types of telemedicine
- Track 15-2store-and-forward
- Track 15-3Remote monitoring
- Track 15-4 Real-time interactive services
Environmental factors like poor water quality and access, exposure to toxic chemicals, vector-borne diseases, air pollution, climate change and degrade urban environment are all highly responsible for death and disability. Statisticians estimated the global death and disease rate due to pollution at 25% and even reaching up to 35% Sub-Saharan-Africa. This has a greater effect on the poor population of developing nations. A large number of these deaths can be avoided as many of these diseases can be prevented. Patient Safety.
- Track 16-1Environmental health practitioners are dedicated to protecting public health by monitoring and recommending solutions to reduce pollution levels
- Track 16-2Environmental Practitioners have the capability to manage, at an operational level
- Track 16-3Enhance and minimise environmental impacts
In this Nursing, veterinary nurses work in company with the veterinary surgeons to provide a high standard of care to the animals. They usually do their job inside the veterinary hospitals and veterinary surgeries which give good qualities of health treatment for sick animals
- Track 17-1Veterinary nursing is the supportive care of animals receiving treatment within a veterinary practice
- Track 17-2A Veterinary Nurse works under the guidance of a licensed Veterinarian to provide basic medical care to animals
Neonatal nursing is a subspecialty of nursing that works with new-conceived babies brought into the world with an assortment of issues running from rashness, birth absconds, contamination, heart contortions, and careful issues. The neonatal period is characterized as the principal month of life; be that as it may, these new-borns are frequently wiped out for a considerable length of time. Neonatal nursing for the most part includes care for those new-born children who experience glitches soon after birth, yet it likewise grasps care for babies who experience long haul issues identified with their rashness and the disease after birth.
- Track 18-1Neonatal nursing is a subspecialty of nursing that works with newborn infants born with a variety of problems ranging from prematurity, birth defects, infection, cardiac malformations, and surgical problems
- Track 18-2Pediatric nursing is much more difficult than other types of nursing due to the age and care that these young patients need
The digital period of healthcare seems to have unfurled. Nonetheless, this present reality issues of social insurance remain, transversely over rich and poor, common and urban domains, made and making nations. The much-announced change has barely influenced the accessibility, sensibility and nature of thought. With creative advanced healthcare services game plans, patients can have better outcome to treatment focusing on shirking and outfitting self-rule and chance to talk with pros and guardians. As the amount of cell phone customers increase patients are assuming liability for singular healthcare and prosperity There is a growing solicitation from people for advances to go past pattern and truly progress toward helping them in landing at their healthcare and health destinations and express prosperity watching need, especially in more seasoned age gatherings.
- Track 19-1Digital health, which includes digital care programs, is the convergence of digital technologies
- Track 19-2society to enhance the efficiency of healthcare
A dental nurse is an essential part of the dental team, helping to ensure that the patient is well cared for. As a dental nurse it is important to be friendly, calm and efficient and have a reassuring and welcoming manner. A dental nurse works closely with the dentist, providing assistance throughout a patient's visit.
- Track 20-1Tidying and cleaning the dental surgery
- Track 20-2Advising patients on oral hygiene
- Track 20-3Providing support and reassurance to the patient
Nurses have consistently thought about people, families and networks in their training. As of late, there has been an expansion in the quantity of medical caretakers working outside the emergency clinic, basically in network put together settings that concentration with respect to people and families. There is likewise expanding accentuation on network centred nursing care with the network as the customer. In addition, open concerns regarding quality, cost, access and fracture of healthcare have added to a move in care from the more conventional intense consideration settings to the network. This has prompted changes in nursing practice.
- Track 21-1Community nursing provides clinical and personal nursing services to members of the community in the comfort of their own home
- Track 21-2Community nursing is a great form of care because it aims to support your independence and your lifestyle in a safe and familiar environment
- Track 21-3Community health nurses work with people and their families to help prevent disease, maintain health and treat any existing health problems
Clinical implications and improvement nursing in context of the paces of cancer and unmistakable signs documented in the synthesis, changes in clinical practice are depended upon to diminish the response weight of occupants with tumour. In any case, affirmation-based practice guidelines directly can't be depicted for the masses of occupants with disease. Key idea and damage nursing are an idea development structure that help fit nursing practice. "Inside Primary Nursing, a restorative relationship is set up between a selected therapeutic ace and an individual patient and their family.
- Track 22-1Safely administering medications
- Track 22-2Fluids and cancer treatments
- Track 22-3Helping patients understand the disease and their treatment plan